Things I have learned over the years
9. Love yourself first before loving someone else.
8. It is ok when I laugh at my own jokes because they are funny.
7. Know your realities, but never forget to dream and hope.
6. I would never want someone to feel pain, but at least it means you are alive.
5. If you don’t use a box cuter, don’t be surprised when you get a cardboard paper cut.
4. When your world goes dark, the world does not stop and weep with you.
3. Just because you think you should like something, don’t waste time trying to if you don’t.
2. I will never stop painting, even if it stays forever a hobby.
1. When you think you know everything, you discover you know nothing.