So, I was telling a friend that I’m definitely over being in my 20s and freaking out about being in my 30s. Now that I’m in my 30s, I think I shall enjoy them quite a lot. This weekend will be another birthday for me, 31, to be exact. And in honor of my birthday, this post will be all about… me!
Now, 31 things about me. Oh no, that would either bore you or run you off! Instead 3 + 1 = 4.
4 things about me
1. I was adopted when I was 5 years old. I have no memories of my time before coming to the US.
2. My mother picked my birthday to be the same as her birthday, which is also the same as my grandmother’s birthday.
3. November is what it says on my birth certificate. A few years back I started celebrating that birthday too. Bonus!
4. Around the time I was in middle school, my family moved into a new house with beautiful beige carpeting. I had a room to my own and I was painting my nails, red polish of course, and that’s right… I spilled it on the carpet.
4 things on my ever continuous bucket list
1. Never stop creating art. Even if it stays forever a hobby.
2. Travel. On a boat, on a plane, on a train. To another city, another state, another country. I want to visit the Louvre, Giza Pyramids, Great Wall. And so much more!
3. To be open to new experiences and new friendships. To grow, to change, to live. To be that person I want to be.
4. Pursuing Happiness. Not money, not fame… just happiness.
4 things I want for my birthday
1. Red Heels. I have been thinking about getting a pair for a long time.
2. A Purse. Yes I have a few already, but they are just a bit larger then clutches and I need a bigger one. Besides, I want a new one!
3. Tattoo. Last year I was very serious about getting one, but never followed through to make a design. I’m working on the right design now and then I will get one.
4. Enjoy the time with my friends and family.