1. When a man with a red nose and painted face becomes something out of a nightmare.
2. Eating dessert first because life is too short.
3. When you come to understand you parents don’t know everything and “because we said so” won’t cut it.
4. When you look young enough to be carded.
5. When you look old enough to no longer be carded.
6. Laughing at my your joke, discovering no one else is laughing, but not caring anyway.
7. When lyrics like “she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts” on an album is somehow talented enough to win Album of the Year.
8. No longer having to go to a laundromat.
9. When someone asks you how old you are and you have to stop and think about it.
10. When you look forward to a quiet evening at home reading a good book.
11. Giving up on making new year’s resolution.
13. First speeding ticket. Promise to never speed again. Promise to think about never speeding again.
12. When being intelligent and unique becomes something coveted instead of something that is made fun of.
14. Being out of school long enough to miss it.
15. When you can laugh at yourself.
What were some of your defining moments in life?