When I didn’t cook, this was the only thing I did cook. I knew this recipe by heart. The great thing is that the ingredients are very common.
Ingredients: serves 2-3
- eggs: 3
- milk: 2 cups
- flour: 1 1/2 cups
- sugar: 3 tablespoons
- butter: 2 teaspoons
- salt: 1/2 teaspoon
1. Blend everything together until it has a liquid consistency.
2. Heat pan to high heat and spray with cooking oil.
3. Pour just enough to fill the bottom of the pan. I move the batter around so it disperses evenly.
4. Cook until you start to see bubbles (less than a minute) and then flip.
5. Repeat (2-4) until batter is used.
6. Eat the crepes by filling them down the center with jam and them rolling them up.