Ingredients: serves 4
- white rice: 3 cups, one to three day old cooked rice
- sesame oil: 3 tablespoons
- frozen peas and carrot mix: 1 cup
- small onion: 1, chopped
- minced garlic: 2 teaspoons
- 2 eggs
- soy sauce: 1/2 cup
1. In a wok heat sesame oil. Add peas, carrots, onion, garlic and stir fry until tender.
2. Lower the heat and add the eggs and stir fry until scrambled.
3. Add rice and soy sauce and blend well. Stir fry a few seconds or until heated thoroughly.
*note: you can add any other ingredients that you want, such as: chicken, green beans, water chestnuts, etc.