When I saw the avocado, feta and almonds on it, I just knew this would be yummy. The sauce has a good kick to it with the mustard flavor (and I don’t like mustard). I will definitely make this again and again in the future.
- olive oil: 4 tablespoons
- white wine vinegar: 4 tablespoons
- dijon mustard: 2 tablespoons
- salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- ground black pepper: 1/2 teaspoons
- sugar: 1 pinch
- chopped fresh parsley: 1 teaspoon
- lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- garlic: 2 cloves, chopped
- avocado: 1 peeled, pitted, and cubed
- salad greens: 4 cups
- almonds: 1/2 cup sliced
- feta cheese: 2 ounces, crumbled
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, parsley, lemon juice and garlic. Add the avocado, and stir to coat with the dressing.
2. Just before serving, add the salad greens, and toss to coat with dressing. Sprinkle sliced almonds and feta cheese over the top.