BN Transfer: about 12 stores
Apartments: average cost for a 1 bedroom ~$650.
Here are some of reasons Denver is so popular…
- Denver has an average of more than 300 sunny days per year – more than Honolulu, Miami, and San Diego.
- Denver area residents have access to more than 35 ski areas and 15 million acres of national parks.
- The median age of residents in Denver is 34 years compared to the national average of 38.
- January 1, 1999, Denver County’s population was 506,250 compared to 497,007 in 1996.
- A short drive away from Denver, the Rocky Mountains provide numerous opportunities for skiing, camping, bicycling, and hiking.
- Professional sports teams in Denver include the 1998/1999 back to back, Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos, the NBA’s Denver Nuggets, the NHL’s Colorado Avalanche, and MLB’s Colorado Rockies.
- Twenty-six and one-half percent of Denver’s population has a four-year college degree compared to the national average of 16 percent.
- Denver’s recreational facilities include more than 100 parks, a dozen museums, two amusement parks, two water parks, US Mint, Denver Botanical Gardens, Denver Zoo, and a large performing arts complex.
- website link